IR1650 – Digital Infra Red Thermometer
Non Contact Digital Infra Red Thermometer (IR) Thermometer for monitoring surface temperature from a distance. Mainly used for temperature reading of foodstuff, medicine, chemicals, life science, flowers and other products, widely used in warehousing, logistics and cold chain, laboratory, etc.
High Quality IR Thermometer. Supplied with Battery and Hard Carry Casing. Adjustable emissivity. Min, Max and Average Statistics. Audible High and Low Alarm.
This device is is CE certified as well as SGS certified, so you know you are getting a quality product.
- Temperature Range: 200°C to 1650°C (392°F to 3002°F)
- Temperature Accuracy: ±1.5% or ±1.5°C
- Repeatability: ±1% or ±1°C
- Distance to Spot Ratio: 50:1
- Emissivity: 0.1 – 1.0 Adjustable
- Display Resolution: 0.1°C/°F
- Response Time: 500ms
- Wave Length: 8 – 14μm
- Analysis: MAX/MIN/AVG/DIF Reading
- Temperature Alarm: High/Low
- Storage: Data Store / Recall Function
- Switch: °C/°F
- Hold: Yes
- Laser: On/Off Switch
- Backlight: On/Off Switch
- Auto Power Off: after 7 seconds without any operation
- Power: 9V Battery
- Weight: 312g (Including Battery)
- Dimension: 200*155*59mm
- Packaging: Hard Plastic Case